Custom Firearm Furniture Finishing

http://www.combloccustoms.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

AK Wood Furniture Refinishing Combloc Customs Arsenal SLR 106UR, AKS-74U Krink with Fake Suppressor

 finally got my Arsenal 106ur sighted in. This rifle is really accurate. I have a fake can on the barrel as a shroud, as I haven't gone the SBR route with the rifle (not sure if I will). I thought the faux suppressor might degrade accuracy, as it's a little heavy, but it hasn't. The SLR 106ur can be a bit pricey, but I really dig Krinks, so I sold some other rifles to make it happen. I really love shooting this rifle!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Johnny.

    Just trying to get in touch - if you could email me I'd appreciate it! Thanks,
    Tyler
    rebelmississippi AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete