Custom Firearm Furniture Finishing

http://www.combloccustoms.com

Saturday, July 24, 2010

SAR 3 5.56x45 AK Rifle



I finally got to test out my SAR 3 5.56x45 AK Rifle and the Bulgarian Circle 10 magazines that I modified to fit it.  These are the mags that I use on my Arsenal SLR 106fr.  I wasn't sure if they'd work.  They sure did!  No failures of any kind, and the mod was so easy.  It was just a matter of filing down the back of the mag until it fit.The rifle also came with a modified AK 74 mag.  It feeds ok, as long as it contains no more than 20 rounds.








My SAR 3 shoots really well.  It was not sighted in, so but I got it pretty close.  I may go to the range today to zero it.  I really like this rifle.  I've liked the idea of an AK in 5.56/.223 since I first bought a WASR 3 (junk).  I can't wait to get out there and shoot with this rifle again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment