Custom Firearm Furniture Finishing

http://www.combloccustoms.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Arsenal SLR-106FR Bulgarian AK-101 Clone




I'd been waiting for quite some time to buy this rifle. Ever since I first fired my WASR-3, I loved the look and feel of an AK in 5.56 NATO. There's just something cool about it. The WASR-3 turned out to be junk, so I traded it in a while back. Just this Saturday I picked up a couple of Arsenal rifles, one of them being the long awaited Arsenal SLR-106FR . This Bulgarian AK-101 clone looks fantastic and shoots amazingly well, right out of the box. It's really accurate for an AK. I used PMC 55 grain brass in Bulgarian "Circle 10" waffle mags. I'm so glad that I finally got this rifle. It's just so much fun. But don't take my word for it, simply check out the smiles on my brothers' faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment